Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally Inspired!

Well, I am finally emerging feeling stronger and more content than I have in a long time.
It's nice to feel inspired, too. First and foremost, I have my beautiful crafty-genius friend Jenn to thank. She has provided the necessary spark I needed to begin thinking about holiday crafting. Until she mentioned it, it wasn't even a blip on my radar. As always, her enthusiasm and overall attitude toward life and art are contagious...and so I crocheted a scarf and a simple pair of wrist warmers this weekend. I even started a hexagon afghan for my Cub, who put in her request immediately after seeing the one I completed for her future cousin.
Now, ideas seem to be sprouting up everywhere. This is one I particularly love and I am in love with the idea of pendants made with spoons and power tools. Awesome.



2 comments:

J for Jendetta said...

so awesome!! i feel so special from your words about me!! thank you!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

So nice to hear of the inspiration that your friend as give you.. I have missed you and hope you are doing well!

That spoon necklace is adorable...