It is symbolic for me. It was snapped at our special place this past summer.
Lately, I can't help but feel the beginnings of a new life cycle for me and it feels so good.
I feel strong.
This is such a new feeling for me...Feeling strong and confident.
Of course, I give all the credit and glory to my best friend and heavenly Father above!
It has been a loooong season for me-this coming into my own.
But I believe it has finally arrived.
And I am so grateful.
These past few weeks I have been inspired by-
1. Singing in unison with the new choir I am a part of!
2. The originality and creativity of my beautiful daughter.
3. The generous heart of my Girl--for everything she makes is for someone she loves. Always.
4. The courage and grace of a dear friend as she continues on a most sacred journey.
5. The beauty and strength of my Grandmother, as she presses on without my beloved Grandfather, her husband of seventy years.
6. The beauty of autumn here in New York, which has been so vibrant and beautiful-
serving as a reminder that there is so much beauty even within the "dying" times of life...
...and that it is okay to let things fall away as they need to.