Saturday, May 21, 2011

After school Fridays...



I decided a long time ago that Fridays (after school/work) would be Mama/Daughter fun time!
We are pretty good at finding yummy, interesting, creative, or relaxing adventures together.
Today, it was directly to Starbuck's for our favorite iced tea.
Nice thing is, we only had to walk a few doors down to go for manicures. :)

After nails, we decided to give the new neighborhood sushi place a try.
It was goood. Really good. Veggie tempura rolls, spicy salmon skin, cucumber and asparagus & sweet potato rolls. Oh, my!
Amazingly "toasty" green tea. Mmmm tea.
Me and my girl love our tea.
The sushi guys turned us on to some really good music, too.
Too bad itunes does not have Xian Qi Ren (aka "Richie Ren")for some reason. What's up with that?
His music is diverse, beautiful & cooool sounding.
Apparently, he is pretty big in Hong Kong.

Turns out my little one is developing a hearty love of
international pop music, just like Mama.
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What a great tradition! I will have to start fun things like this seeing as how Allie will be starting Kindergarten in the fall! I can't believe it!

I was so happy to see a comment from you! I have greatly missed you. Glad to hear you are doing well. We moved to Austin a couple of months ago. Our house in West Texas is not selling, it is stressful, but we remain hopeful. Sending lots of hugs your way!!
:)