Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nature Girl


I'm doing amazingly well with my new diet.
I'd say I'm about 90% vegan. The ten percent is the egg whites I eat once a week, if that...
and the organic chicken or fish--also about once a week.
I think it may just be a matter of time that I cut this amount out altogether.
But if not..Hey, I'm feeling happier, healthier & stronger than ever.

My Memorial Day dinner:
Indonesian corn cakes with arugula & black bean salads.
Yum.


Tonight, we went out for burritos.
Instead of an ice, I opted for my very own
frozen Mexican hot chocolate: Rice milk, ice cubes, cocoa, & cinnamon all
blended up in the Magic Bullet.
So good with chocolate chip cookies!



My new medicine cabinet remedies that kicked a mean sinus infection's butt
last week: colloidal silver, grapefruit seed extract, quercetin, and phospherous homeopathy remedy. They seriously worked like a charm...and I was able to tear up
the script for antibiotics. Yes!
In skin care news: Simple toner made with 3 parts apple cider vinegar mixed with 1 part water in a spray bottle beats any product I've ever bought before!
Lovin' the natural life.

2 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

This looks delicious!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

The food looks amazing!! Glad to hear how well you are doing, Cyndy!!
:)