11. Westhampton Beach and all the time spent together as a family
12. Fourth of July & a private fireworks display.
13. The most wonderful achievement...my girl overcoming every fear
of the water and swimming like a fish. This is one of my all-time favorites
of my girl and wonderful brother. So cute together...
14. Making my version of meal planning for summer (Eh-hem- too many restaurants had to end sometime!!). Using this amazing website to make a long list of foods & ideas...So far, so good.
15. Enjoying every morsel of our farm share.
16. Lots of crafting, cooking, sewing, indoor camping, picnics,
and a lot of travel in the near future.
17. Both of us joining the NYPL Summer Reading Program.
18. Reading Philosophy & Literature and The Emperor of Scent & loving both!
Still to Come: Camping in the Woods, Vacation Bible School, and a very special wedding.
A Peaceful & Blessed Summer, Everyone.
May you find a little bit of bliss each day.