Monday, August 15, 2011

One of the Best Compliments


My little J swatting at seagulls on our beach vacation in August.


I received one of the nicest compliments yesterday from a new friend I both love and admire.

She said, "You make it look so easy."

I don't think she had any idea..while we were driving through the rain with our little ones in the back...(for a "girl's day out")
just how much she touched my heart.

But really I have to say...My GIRL, she makes it easy.

I feel like the luckiest Mama in the world.
But I know we are all blessed: both mamas and daughters of this world.
I am not unique just because me and my daughter have a beautiful relationship.

Love & hugs to all the mamas who are taking good care of their little ones.
God bless.

2 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

Xoxoxox!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

so sweet!! LOVE!

The picture is amazing.. but your photo skills never cease to amaze me!