Monday, August 15, 2011

One of the Best Compliments


My little J swatting at seagulls on our beach vacation in August.


I received one of the nicest compliments yesterday from a new friend I both love and admire.

She said, "You make it look so easy."

I don't think she had any idea..while we were driving through the rain with our little ones in the back...(for a "girl's day out")
just how much she touched my heart.

But really I have to say...My GIRL, she makes it easy.

I feel like the luckiest Mama in the world.
But I know we are all blessed: both mamas and daughters of this world.
I am not unique just because me and my daughter have a beautiful relationship.

Love & hugs to all the mamas who are taking good care of their little ones.
God bless.

2 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

Xoxoxox!

Kristin said...

so sweet!! LOVE!

The picture is amazing.. but your photo skills never cease to amaze me!