Sunday, September 25, 2011

The A-Z's of Moi...

Thought I would jump on the tell-all train and complete this little interview. This A-Z OF ME seems to be all over the blog circuit lately. I conducted an interview with my Cub this week that I'll post later on. So for now...Here I go:

A: Age? Timeless

B. Bed size: Queen...but it is not a good bed. I don't like it. I desperately want one of those new fancy beds with the pillow top and king-size would be nice, too.

C. Chore that you hate: Doing dishes. I am forever cooking; therefore I am forever doing dishes.

D. Dogs: Never. Highly allergic. Don't believe in keeping domestic animals, either. Sorry pet lovers.

E. Essential start to your day: Prayer, Coffee, Kiss my daughter

F. Favorite color: Turqoise

G. Gold or Silver: Gold girl.

H. Height: 5'6"

I. Instruments you play: Still can play piano a bit...Have studied piano, violin, clarinet...and soon guitar!

J. Job title: Mama to Girl Cub, English teacher, occasional Seamstress/Costume Designer... but I'm not finished yet! In the future I hope to answer this with "Birth Doula, Yoga Instructor, Author, Vegan Chef & Instructor, Nutritionist."

K. Kids: My Beautiful 7 year-old daughter. Soon there will be more...Another post for another day!

L. Live: Don't make me write this. Okay, Staten Island, NY. Hopefully we'll be living happily in the seaside town we've been dreaming about by next summer. We're getting closer...

M. Mother’s name: Jo-Ann.

N. Nicknames: Cyn, Cyndells, Sis, Sprouts & Smeautiful.(both by the ex)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Birth of my daughter by c-section.

P. Pet peeves: People who talk about themselves incessantly...or when someone feels the need to tell others what a "good" person they are. (Um, why?!) OR the opposite end of the spectrum: those who don't communicate at all. Hmpf.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Stay gold, Pony Boy. Stay gold."

R. Right or left handed: Right but can draw & eat with my left pretty well if necessary. And I have a major weakness for lefties.

S. Siblings: My magnificent younger brother, Peter--who is in every way my compliment and my heart.

U. Underwear: comfortable, cotton, simple but girly.

V. Vegetable you hate: Never met one I hate, but allergic to a couple.

W. What makes you run late: Everything. Character-flaw alert!

X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, breasts, sinuses. Do sonograms/ultrasounds count?

Y. Yummy food that you make: Everything I make is yummy. Seriously. My Pinto Bean Carrot Cake is pretty kick ass and I make some out of this world vegan soups.

Z. Zoo animal: "Zoos are terrible. It's prison for animals." I have to agree with Kara, here. I never take my daughter to the zoo. She has only gone twice with her father's family.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS