Tuesday, September 4, 2012

{Recent} People, Places, and Things


Summer has officially ended for us with my return back to work today.
Tomorrow, my Girl Cub begins third grade at a new school. 
Hold good wishes for us please as we begin our school-year journeys.

xoxoxoxoxox

I found this in the sink late one night when I went to brush my teeth.
...Remnants of one of the zillion Barbie Fests Girl-Cub 
had with her friends this summer. 
I guess this was the grand finale! 




Stained glass sun & lotus flower in our kitchen window
greet us each morning.




Mama's Malas on windowsill




Dharma Yoga, NYC
Another one of my spirit homes, which I didn't realize
until I went there for the first time.





So grateful for such a beautiful, personally-
powerful summer filled with Love & healing.

Here's to the next season!

Namaste.

3 comments:

Evelyn Chua said...

How have you been doing? How is your health?

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Thinking about you! Hoping you are safe and sound in this terrible storm!

Rebekka Seale said...

I somehow just stumbled across your blog this afternoon, and had to tell you...that barbie sink cracked me up!!! I definitely had some barbie sinks like that at my house growing up :)