Friday, February 5, 2010

You Make My Day


Dear Song of My Heart
Joy of My Life,
Thank-you for blessing me with your being.
Thank you for that beautiful paper doll you made me this evening;
How you glued it to the cardboard paper towel tube so that it would stand...
"So you can play with it, Mom."
...For the drawings you leave in my room for me at least once a week.
And if that isn't enough...
You've made me happy for the rest of my life-
the day you were born and each day thereafter.
Tonight, before falling asleep...
"I love you, Mom.
Each day you make my heart grow bigger and bigger."
You make it all worthwhile.
Thank you,
Your Mama

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such s sweet picture and thoughts to go along with it. My daughters make my day too. You are both so lucky to have eachother.

Kristin said...

aw... so sweet.. this post makes my heart so happy.