Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mountains of Goodness-Part III

Scrapbook of Our Spring Vacation

Memories


Lunch picnics at our special place along the water.

Best quote of the day (as she ran down the hill ready to collect bits of nature)

"Look out! Here I come with my basket! I want to put the whole world in my basket!




Afternoon lunch, movie, and then dinner, dress-up and Tinkerbell

(All in one day!)

with a much-loved friend.


A couple of baking sessions throughout the week.


...with pink buttercream icing.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like the perfect day. I love her face enjoying that cookies, children can be so happy with the simple things in life. So sweet!

I've had blogger loose people on me too. I'm so glad you "found" me again. I missed your comments. they always make my day.