Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dreaming About Fall Crafting

I am way too tired to handsew during tonight's debate. But I have the little bird mobile above all set to go for the weekend. This project and photo come from the adorable and crafty
Kayte Terry, a contributor over at craftstylish. I have been taking in all of the twiggy/branch love that everyone's been whoopin' up lately and I am jumping on that train!
So many great ideas for fall decorating and crafting.
Take a look at Katie's diy spooky tree and NieNie's elegant branches from last Halloween. May the love and healing energy of the universe bless this woman and her family.

Lately, I haven't had a lot of time or energy for more detailed projects, so these little accordion books satisfy my crafty cravings. They are quick and easy. Let's hear it for projects that offer instant gratification!


I hit up my paper recycling pile to make this first one. I'll play with this basic idea and elaborate in the future. Hello, stocking stuffers!



I made this little cutie for Cub. I adore Strawberry Shortcake. She's my gal. I found an entire role of this wrapping paper in Grandma's basement. I used old playing cards (Thank you, Arlene!) for this one. Another blurry one from me. I suppose your used to it by now!
I can't wait to see what she does with this.
I have so many ideas for mini-books and journals.
I'm getting excited just thinking about what I'm going to make for my loves this holiday season.
...And I will take my sewing machine for a spin this weekend.
I will.



No comments: