Such a great weekend. So much accomplished:
1. Visit to see Grandma and Grandpa!
2. New sneakers and on sale, too!
3. I (think I have) figured out which school I'm sending Cub to next year.
4. Finally, getting over Cub's daddy; means having a DREAM again! Yay!
Just in time for spring...:)
5. Time spent hanging-out with good friends in their beautiful home...
while our children played harmoniously together, their happy sounds
serving as wonderful background to our lively conversation.
6. Whipping-up this "Guinevere" headband in about 30 minutes after
Cub fell asleep. (I must give myself a pat on the back for this one...and #4, too!!!)
I am having sooooo much fun crocheting!
Hope you enjoyed yours, too...