Saturday, August 9, 2008

Six Things That Make Me Happy

Sleepy - Front Street, Staten Island NY

I'm deliriously tired from today's party. I think it was a success. The last guests, not including our downstairs neighbor/friend left at 6:30. F's mom dragged him out of here at 7:30 to go to the mall with his family. I can't even imagine. I'll give details tomorrow, when everything is cleaned-up!

Never too tired for computer antics, this evening I found that I was tagged by Renee, a wonderfully talented fellow islander (and teacher)! This past week I also had the pleasure of winning the friday give-a-way over at Imglam. And guess what? Renee was the featured artist and I actually won one of her divine creations! I was so excited! Her jewelry is the perfect blend of retro-femininity. Can not wait to wear it on the first day of school. I was also tagged by Renee tonight to reveal six things that make me happy. This was difficult for me because I am so grateful for the life I've been given. So many things make me happy!

Okay, here goes:
1. Being blessed with the honor of being somebody's mother. Her mother.

2. Breathing.

3. Feeling loved and appreciated.

4. Sharing time with my dear friends.

5. Finding a little unexpected treasure somewhere.

6. Yoga.
What are some of your favorite things?

2 comments:

Jojo said...

I like just thinking about things in life that make me happy. Sometimes just having down time with no agenda in order to have time to think or daydream makes me smile. At least for now, there are fewer and fewer moments for a pause.

Thank you for sharing your list and for inspiring others to think about those things in life that make us happy

Jenn said...

beautiful Cyndy!! How are you???