Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Can't Stop Making...

TISSUE PAPER FLOWERS!
They are just sooooo much fun to make. I bought a thin package of "pinks" to wrap the presents for the birthday girl this weekend and ended up making flowers to embellish the wrapping.
Then I made a bunch more just because they make me happy.

I think I'm gettin' pretty good, too? Don't 'cha think?

I am in the process of making a bouquet of these for my dear grandmother, who turns 93 next week. God bless her!
I think I'll make this for the birthday girl this weekend.
I'll include it in the bag along with the psychedelic felt bead necklace.
(Still need to finish it.)

3 comments:

Jojo said...

These are adorable! One summer when I was in junior high I learned how to make tissue flowers so I made HUGE ones for friends and family. The made great room decorations and it was fun!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

They are soo fantastic!! They would make me happy too! I have a slew of tissue paper in all kinds of colors.. is their an easy tutorial?? I would like to give it a try! :)

Linda Crispell said...

I am drawn to tissue flowers and your flowers are gorgeous.