Sunday, May 17, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

I like to keep birthdays low-key and simple-spending the day the way I normally would with a little bit of extra sweetness.
That is exactly the type of day I had yesterday.
I was treated to a picnic by Cub's grandparents for coffee and goodies from the farmer's market-
at our favorite place.


Later, we met friends for some fun at a local fair.
We had such a nice time walking around and taking in the sights. These types of fairs are my favorite to photograph...I took many. Cub had a blast playing games (thanks Jenn!!!) and going down the big slide!
In the evening it was back to our place. My brother and his beautiful girlfriend made the two hour trip just to spend my birthday with me. I felt so special just being with such good people yesterday.
What more could I ask for than to feel healthy and loved?
Thank-you sweet friends and family
for all the birthday wishes and love.
I am blessed!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

love love love you and had a great time!! xoxo

Kristin said...

Sounds like a really perfect day.. So glad to hear it!