Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cozy Crochet

Time to share some recently finished projects!
This clutch/checkbook holder/purse catch-all was fun and easy to make.
Stay tuned for a tutorial I've been working on later this week.
I made a couple, including an eyeglass case. But I like this one the best.
That red button is a favorite from my red collection.
Shhhh...don't tell anyone I cheated and later used velcro for the closure.



A lazy start to the week allowed me lots of time to crochet...everywhere!
I finished up my first blanket. Here it is in action. Cub loves it, imperfections and all. I learned so much by just diving in after deciding it was time for me to make a blanket. These two colors together make us very happy. For me, playing with color-combos is one of the best parts of crochet.


There are more projects on deck for the future.
I think its safe to say I'll be trailing yarn behind me all summer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the red button and the color combo too. It feels very summer and kind of watermelony :)

Kristin said...

I adore the clutch.. and the blanket looks so comfy.. I am chuckling at the image of yarn trailing behind you! :)

Jenn said...

I ADORE these projects!! Awesome!