Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sugar Scrub

As you can see, I'm having a lot of fun making collages for the new book.
I leave the box of paper images in the middle of my table and usually right before bed, I'll put one together. Yesterday, I taped a poem that I wrote in the morning into the book instead.
It's my creative "catch all" and its been quite therapeutic.
I thought this image would compliment my new favorite facial scrub recipe, which is totally easy.
Simple Sugar Scrub
1 teaspoon sugar
small drop glycerine (my skin is oily), otherwise use a drop of olive oil
Mix in the palm of your hand and use after you wash your face. I add a squirt of my cleanser (cetaphil liquid), too and then wash.
Sugar is an excellent and economical exfoliant!
Enjoy.

4 comments:

rkdsign88 said...

Thanks for sharing economical way to maintain our faces.
You have an award, please free to grab it at my blog www.rkdsign88.blogspot.com

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

I love sugar scrubs!

And the washcloths that you made?? How great are those!?!! You are oh so talented.. you really can do anything!

J for Jendetta said...

I love this particular collage Cyndy!! Thanks for the recipe!! xoxo

Jojo said...

Loving this recipe and I would also like to try making bath salts. It would be nice to make a big batch to keep handy instead of having to buy it all the time.

Do you have a good recipe for bath salts too?