Saturday, June 20, 2009

Look What I Made

Just had to stop in and share my very first baby bootie EVER!!!!
I know you will understand.
Seems I have been bitten with a bug that has me aching all over and feeling icky.
Cub's grandparents have taken her to a family dinner. I'm laying on the couch listening to the rain, watching The Music Man, and crocheting a whole bunch.
I'm going to keep practicing, which means Cub's dolls will all have a pair soon.
The first really good set is going to a co-worker who is expecting a baby boy in September.
Ahhhh, babies.

2 comments:

Jojo said...

Congratulations! The bootie is adorable!!! Thank you for your sweet comment about my dad. We miss him so much and today left me weepy. We were blessed and we knew and we know it still.

Kristin said...

That bootie looks perfect...hard to believe you still need practice at them!

I hope you are getting to feeling better!