Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Silly Girly Slumber-Party Type Fun

I don't know why I'm such a sucker for these MEME's. I still don't know what MEME stands for but hey, it is still fun to read these bursts of random info from people. Since I have another day off tomorrow, I'm posting two in one day.
Yippee for having too much time to myself!

My Foundation: Physician's Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer

My Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash, Black

My Blush: Fresh Air

My Lipstick: Burt's Bees Tinted Lipbalm in Fig or Raisin

My Essential Beauty Product: WATER!

My Favorite Makeup Products: Good Old Fashioned Noxema Skin Cream and Benefit's Boi-ing! Concealer

My Shampoo: Alternate between a homemade recipe and Aubrey Organics

My Perfume: Cinnamon Essential oil or a combo of Bergamot and Anise Oils combined. For special occassions, Goddess Body Oil by Carole's Daughter, NYC.

My Nails: Oh, my horrible nails! Trying to give them more love with a manicure once in a blue moon.

My Hands: Vaseline, if I think of it.

For Blemishes: Tea Tree Oil

Three products to bring on a deserted island: My tinted moisturizer that contains sunscreen,
Dr. Bronner's Castille Soap, coconut oil (for my hair and body)

Women I Admire for their Beauty: My mother, Lucille Ball, Kate Bush, Jane Birkin, Annette Strean, Eva Green, Martha Stewart

Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Bjork

My Ultimate Dream: To be a strong, healthy woman who is living up to her full potential, loving and being loved.


I'm tempted to tag Renee, Jenn, Jo-Jo, Kristin, and Arlene, but I won't put you girls on the spot!

Please play along if you'd like or feel free to offer your favorites!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I loved that!! I want to do this! Me and the girls are driving 3 hours to my parents house on Friday to let my husband work on the house in peace this weekend, there is so much to do, and a realtor is coming Monday...Maybe I can carve some time after the girls go to sleep, Friday or Saturday night. It would be fun!