Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

The first official day of summer
Barbecues and Picnics
Friends and Family
Red, White, and Blue Color Combos
I Like Stars
I love Stripes
Fireworks on the river, now watched from the other side
Sales at the mall this morning (?)
Finally doing my own thing this weekend.

I think I startled girl cub when I saw this on the shelf at Key Food!
Too good to be true, but it is...
I hope my friends who are having the barbecue will appreciate the goodness.


Hope y'all are having a blast!


3 comments:

Renee said...

Happy 4th to you too! I had such a non traditional holiday today. We went to the mall and Barnes and Noble this afternoon! Then we watched National Treasure. It was raining on and off all day by me!

Loving doing nothing! Enjoy every day!

DarkerShadeOfLight said...

Hope you had a great time! I know I did, spent most of the time grilling hamburgers and hot dogs when everyone got hungry. I was in my own little world with my spatula and the flames of the grill blazing. Made me miss working even more!
Ok as for linking, I havent quite figured out a direct like like how other sites have a friend area kind of thing. But I did figure out how to add blogs to my favorites which then gives me a link to your page when I go into my blog. If you look on the main page when you first go on to blogger, theres that main area where the site shows all the updates they make. the most recent is about the blog list (favorite area) and they have a video that will talk you through on how to get it started up. Hope that helps in some way. Well, I shall be talking to you soon. Hope all is well.
xoxo,
Arlene

Jenn said...

Hey Cyndy!! We keep missing each other some way or another! Busy putting together the art studio and getting the home together-- will post some pics soon!! Also, I tried two new recipes! I made an apple and cheddar frittata and then peanut butter honey granola balls! (Both delicious!!) You inspire me! : )