Friday, December 12, 2008

On The Eleventh Day...

I treated myself to a little luxury for the holidays...
HANDMADE SOAP!!
Sooooo delicious.
I bought two fragrant bars from one of my favorite etsy sellers,
daisycakessoap. This is a bar made of natural rose clay. I also purchased a bar of spicy Frankincense, ON SALE! Perfect for relaxing in a warm bath during the cold winter months ahead...Yay! I can't wait for them to arrive. I'll put them in my own stocking to open on Christmas morning. Why not?
And here is a photo my girl asked me to take of her foot earlier this week. I know it's a foot only a mother could love, but I love those piggies and want to remember them just like this...forever.
And for anyone who loves papercuts, YOU MUST CHECK THIS OUT!!!
I love how she dedicated this to Elsita.
Lovely.

3 comments:

Jojo said...

The foot photo is so sweet. When my niece was about 2 years old my sister took my niece to a photographer to capture my nieces little hands and feet. It ended up being a beautiful series of black and white photographs. Such a nice memory.

Jojo said...

Thank you for your sweet note. I am so glad to be able to count you among my blog friends. The days of Christmas has been so much fun as we see what you are doing.

BTW...I made those snowflake cookies last weekend but I don't think I have the heart to let anyone eat them. They are so pretty (and large)!

Jenn said...

so sweet and what an amazing link...if i wasn't in so much pain i would be doing cartwheels!!!