Sunday, December 7, 2008

On The Sixth Day...


I took Cub to Michael's for "Santa's Workshop," a craft class for kids. We made lots of pretty holiday cards using soooo many supplies. It was great. She even received a free kit with a scrapbook, paper, and a mug to decorate. Fun.
When we returned home from a busy day out and about, I baked Peabody's Candy Cane Meltaways! So easy to make and quite tasty. Cub and her daddy gobbled them up while they were still warm. The cookies were supposed to accompany me to a holiday party in the evening, which I sadly, didn't get around to going to.
We also (finally) put up our tree last night and the timing couldn't have been more perfect. We received a very light snowfall.

2 comments:

Jojo said...

I made the peppermint meltaways and the snowflake cookies over the weekend! I was quite proud to have done some baking and YOU were my inspiration!!! We played Christmas music while doing the baking and had such a nice afternoon. Thank you for helping me find the Christmas baking spirit.

Kristin said...

Aaww..And I love your tree..I adore the star topper!!