Still trying to perfect the chocolate dipped graham cracker idea. I really want this to work. Basically, who doesn't love graham crackers and/or choclate? Besides, they look festive and will be quick and easy to whip-up. Tonight, I used Nestle's Bittersweet Choclolate chips and I wasn't thrilled with the texture. Quite thick and gloppy. The choclate slid off the cracker, too. Weird.
I'm going to try a different brand next time I make these. In the meantime, we'll enjoy the samples.
I think I need to post this very mundane list of things I need to do, so that I'll feel guilted into actually doing them:
Things I Don't Want To Do But NEED To Do LIST:
1. Pick-up all the clothes off of my bedroom floor and straighten-up in there!
2. Deep clean our apartment. Scub-a-dub-dubbing is in order!
3. Stop looking at all of the presents and begin some wrapping already!
4. Errands: Library, post-office, pick-up dry cleaning and laundry.
5. Take that adorable photo of Cub in front of the tree and make those holiday cards!
6. Pay some bills.
Yes, I've emerged from Winter Wonderland mode to face some reality for a little bit.
Now I'm off to find a good movie to cozy up to.