Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On The Sixteenth Day...

There are no photos...Tired.
I was up verrrrrry late last night working on the fabric napkins for Cub's Nana. Why is everything turning out to be more difficult than it looks these days? Bah-humbug! Even my little sachets are begining to give me problems. Truth is, if I'm going to do this sewing thing, and I AM...then I really need to invest in a rotary cutter, mat, and a good long wooden yardstick to make my life easier!

Today was productive. I finally sent out half of our holiday cards, the other half I'll work on tonight. This year, I made them myslef. If I have the energy, I'll wrestle with another fabric napkin!
Oh...guess what? I'm now on the homemade marshmallow track after catching a glimpse of these lovelies! Emily, why do you have to make everything look so good?!!
This is the second year in a row I've been tempted by these homemade globs of goodness. Somehow, I'm a bit iffy about the gooey stuff getting all over every inch of my counter and more, but we do LOVE marshmallows in our hot chocolate!
I think these could be right up there with the caramel corn.
I'll follow the leader and use Martha's recipe, if I can work up the courage!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Maybe Santa will bring you a rotary cutter, mat, and a good long wooden yardstick?? I still believe. =)

I hope you are less tired today..you have been busy.