Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"Twas the night before Christmas..."

I can't believe it's here! Christmas Eve. The feeling of this night, to me, is different from any other. I love it.
Last night there was another crafting marathon. I still have to bake the cookies and finish-up a couple of small projects, but I think I'll have it all finished by tomorrow morning. I'm sooooo excited!!!!
It was 1am when I realized I hadn't taken any photos of the little gifts I'd been working on. So, I quickly took these two. Please excuse all of the cello wrap!
I made the little magnets for Cub's Aunt Mary, who happens to be a bartender. They were made from vintage bottle caps. I packed them up using a piece of an old Coney Island postcard.

Here is a glimpse of one of the treat trays I put together for some of our friends and neighbors: Peanut Butter Fudge, Chocolate Chunk Peppermint Cookies, and Dark Chocolate Walnut Fudge with marshmallows! I love these tags, too. They are from Amanda. Everyone should check-out her new shop, Bake it Pretty, which I just ADORE! Sooooo lovely for all things having to do with baking and sweet goodies. It's been so much fun to share my excitement and enthusiasm this past month.

Here's wishing everyone a very joyful and blessed holiday.
May it be filled with peace.
Love,
Cyndy and Girl Cub
xoxo

2 comments:

Jojo said...

Cyndy, I was so glad to hear from you! I wanted to write and thank your online friendship and for sharing so many of your project ideas. It has been so inspirational and I have loved counting down the days of Christmas. Enjoy the stillness of the season as you celebrate with your family. Can't wait to get started on next year's posts! Thank you for your friendship and happy new year.

Renee said...

It comes and goes soooo quickly, doesn't it? Hope you had a wonderful day...and a wonderful vacation too! HUGS!