Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Electricity in the Air

Wow. I'm amazed. Really. I'll never air my political views pubically.
All I'm going to say is this just feels like a different evening.
I can't help but mention that.
Also, I just spoke to my Grandmother, who is 91, and she told me she voted today.
And now...just a couple of photos from Halloween.
I took this while waiting for our Chinese take-out after trick-or-treating.
I like the colors of the gumballs and the subtle shadows captured on the wall.
And introducting...Witchy Mama and "Hannah Montana!"

I love how my wig and her jacket are practically the same color!
Off to go bake some Snickerdoodles and watch the results come in.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

such a cute picture of the two of you!!

Kristin said...

What a sweet picture of you two girls! And I love how you see art in everyday life..a gumball machine and shadows, something that the rest of the world would walk right by..

Renee said...

Beautiful pictures!

I have never ever discussed politics with anyone. I just avoid debate at all costs. Just part of my personality.

My students asked me today who I voted for...and I told them how I don't discuss politics. AND somehow the conversation changed because they said I wasn't even old enought to vote! LOL