Friday, November 7, 2008

One Word

Posey featured a one word meme on her blog today and invited anyone who wanted to play along. So, why not? I thought I'd share this photo I took a few years ago in our old apartment. Funny, I am so attracted to chairs. I have been photographing them for the past ten years. I find them fascinating on a few different levels.
On that note, here's my one-word meme:
Where is your mobile phone? Purse
Where is your significant other? Huh?
Your hair colour? Brunette-ish
Your mother? Beautiful
Your father? Gone
Your favourite thing? Words
Your dream last night? Unsettling
Your dream goal? Family
The room you're in? Bright
Your hobby? Food
Your fear? Numbers
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Relocated
Where were you last night? Here
What you're not? Organized
One of your wish-list items? House
Where you grew up? Long Island
The last thing you did? Sang
What are you wearing? Vanilla
Your TV? Hers
Your pets? Never
Your computer? Love
Your mood? Restless
Missing someone? Sara
Your car? Gift
Something you're not wearing? Lipstick
Favourite shop? Ricky's
Your summer? Sacred
Love someone? Many
Your favourite colour? Ivory
When is the last time you laughed? Today
When is the last time you cried? Yesterday
Feel free to participate. I'll be back tomorrow. I can't believe I'm really doing the everyday post thing. Wow. Happy November!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I'm going to do this right now. Thanks for sharing!

Kristin said...

That was a fun post...I will do it too! Is that a little piano by the chair? It is so cute!!

Jojo said...

Posting every day...impressive indeed!